XC Course Sign Up
Instructions for Signing Up and Using the XC Course
1. Check the calendar below for an available time/day.
Big Groups: Please schedule your arrival at a different time from other groups on the calendar.
2. Sign Up & Pay in Advance
Use our secure registration & online payment system.
(Day of: Please call for availability!)
3. We will confirm your date/time by posting it on the calendar.
***THIS IS ENTERED MANUALLY ON THE CALENDAR so it takes a day or so.***
4. Read our rules and instructions
5. When you visit, in the pay box just inside the barn:
- Log your visit
- Leave your check if you haven't paid
- Leave your signed release form(s) for the current year if you haven't yet.
XC Course Calendar
To view a list of groups with number of horses, click "Agenda".
THE XC COURSE IS CLOSED
Scarlet Hill Farm's Cross Country Course is closed for the season.
XC Course Hours
M-F 9am - 6:30pm
Sat/Sun 9am - 5pm
1-2 people: 60 minutes
2-4 people: 90 minutes
4-8 people: 2 hours
If you have a big group, please schedule your arrival at a different time from other groups on the calendar.
Our preferred method of payment is by online payment but you may also drop a check at the barn, payable to Scarlet Hill Farm. Please write "schooling" or "conditioning" on your check.
1-3 Horses: $50/horse
Groups of 4+: $45/horse
Hacking, Driving or Conditioning
Season Pass: $150